Jessica Hibbard is Head of Content & Community at Luminary Labs, where she connects the dots between people and ideas to develop audiences and communities on behalf of our clients. She enjoys working with executives to tell compelling stories about complex challenges and rapidly-changing industries.
Prior to joining Luminary Labs, Jessica led digital content strategy at the National Retail Federation, using multimedia and quantitative storytelling to help retailers, consumers, and policymakers understand evolving industry trends. She pushed the association’s brand forward with a broad range of content experiments designed to engage new audiences on emerging platforms such as Medium and podcast apps.
Jessica holds a bachelor’s degree in corporate communication from Ithaca College, where she minored in visual art. Jessica is the founder of Roll Film Week, an international community that comes together twice each year to celebrate 35mm and medium format film photography.
- Exploring new health frontiers — in space
- On prototyping and piloting
- Digital medicine: not just for doctors
- Open innovation reading list
- Problem Spotlight: Algorithmic bias and health
- Connecting the dots between health, tech, and ethics: a reading list
- 200+ newsletters: a crowdsourced list of must-read emails
- Problem Spotlight: The aging of America
- The evolution of accelerators
- Problem Spotlight: Building a thoughtful space economy
- Problem Spotlight: Upskilling and reskilling America
- Bringing a ‘maker mindset’ to the future of work
- 2019 conferences: a crowdsourced list of 100+ events
- Problem Spotlight: The opioid crisis
- What the top stories of 2018 say about business in 2019
- The evolution of ‘smart cities’
- What non-traditional data can tell us about cities, health, politics, and commerce
- The voice tech explainer: updated data for 2020 planning
- 3 experts get real about the state of voice tech in healthcare