A panel discussion with a few members of the Luminary Labs Strategy team.
As Luminary Labs leaders have shared, our company takes a different approach to consulting. But what does that mean in practice? We recently hosted a panel discussion with Luminary Labs Senior Associates Lisa-Marie Pierre, Logan Cummings, Monica Tinyo, and Natalia Allen to shed light on our work. They answered frequently asked questions — from what their day-to-day interactions look like to what work-life balance means to them — in a conversation with Luminary Labs Senior Director Jon Roberts.
A few of the questions they answered during the panel on October 14, 2022:
- What brought you to Luminary Labs?
- Tell us what you’re currently working on. What is daily life like as a Senior Associate at LL?
- How would you describe open innovation?
- Tell us about a time recently when you received help from the team or offered help to someone else.
- Thinking about the year ahead, what excites you about your growth at Luminary Labs?
- Did anything surprise you about the culture at Luminary Labs?
- What’s a moment in the last week that embodied our values for you?
- What does work-life balance mean for you, personally, and how does it play out in your experience?
We’re hiring strategy and innovation consultants in NYC: Learn more about working at Luminary Labs and view current job openings.