We are a strategy and innovation consultancy. Thorny problems are our strong suit.
Open innovationLearn moreCase Study
The U.S. Department of Education launches a series of prize competitions.See more
Future of workLearn moreCase Study
American schools reinvented through makerspaces.See more
Learn how we help organizations thrive in the face of change.
News, analysis, and timely truth-telling.
Nine years ago this week, Luminary Labs was born. The company has grown to a team of people who are passionate about the thorny problems that matter.
A look inside Luminary Labs’ inaugural survey of nearly 100 private sector, government, and nonprofit organizations.
No one knows the future, but there is one thing we can be sure of: demographic changes. Here are seven things to consider when planning for 2030.
We serve as thought partners to leaders tasked with going beyond business as usual. When it’s time to execute, we help make it real.
- Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Heritage Provider Network
- Humanity United
- Joyce Foundation
- Planned Parenthood
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration