We are a strategy and innovation consultancy. Thorny problems are our strong suit.
Future of workLearn moreCase Study
An educator-led piloting program.See more
Learn how we help organizations thrive in the face of change.
News, analysis, and timely truth-telling.
Tool Foundry, a Luminary Labs initiative supported by the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and Schmidt Futures, is advancing accessible tools for scientific discovery.
Understanding the "space economy" — what it is, why it matters, and how to make decisions that consider the connection between people, infrastructure, and the environment.
MagQuest, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency's $1.2 million open innovation challenge, calls for novel approaches to geomagnetic data collection for the World Magnetic Model.
We serve as thought partners to leaders tasked with going beyond business as usual. When it’s time to execute, we help make it real.
- Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth
- Grand Victoria Foundation
- Heritage Provider Network
- Humanity United
- Joyce Foundation
- Planned Parenthood
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration