You are known for your consulting chops and strong client EQ, having worked with and for leaders as a trusted advisor across numerous industries.
You have experience implementing high-profile and large-scale programs. You have incredible attention to detail and can build and run a project plan in your sleep.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact. You are passionate about working at the intersection of emerging technologies and the problems that matter.
You are a leader who empowers your team to achieve excellence. You know how to give regular feedback and effectively delegate. People love working with you and for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a client advisor. Earn respect and trust of our corporate, nonprofit, and government clients. Know the conditions for success and persevere to make change happen in large organizations.
- Lead the vision. Bring transformative thinking to our clients, while understanding the conditions for success within their environments. Translate said thinking into tangible programs that meet client goals.
- Lead the team. Serve as the ultimate owner of all project deliverables including project plan, content, format and storytelling. Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to ensure flawless execution, staying on top of the many moving pieces.
- Connect the dots. Have your finger on the pulse of your clients’ industries, including the role of incumbents and newcomers. Identify key nodes in any given industry network, participate in industry events, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, and tap into the network to drive value for our clients.
- Drive business growth. Lead the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 6-8+ years experience working with clients who trust you implicitly
- Proven leader who knows how to build and inspire a team; passionate about the career trajectory of those around you
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Follow the link below to apply. The application asks for a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, show us three examples of ideas, companies, or teams that you consider to be at the forefront of innovation. Let us know your availability for employment. You may also provide us examples of your own work or thinking online (blog posts, Slideshare examples).
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No agencies, please.
We invest in the benefits that matter.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored