You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Realize client objectives. Earn the respect and trust of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables, and help anticipate what’s needed next. Maintain client connectivity by supporting proactive and responsive communications required for each project.
- Own workstreams. Serve as the lead project manager of key work products, owning the workplan and executing critical workstreams.
- Support insight development. Conduct research and analysis to identify connective patterns in people, companies and industries, and develop and share insight and recommendations based on said patterns.
- Interpret the data. Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends.
- Tell the story. Help develop flawless presentations based on your research and analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for innovation exercises and ideation workshops.
- Drive business growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
- 2-4 years experience; client services experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated work and/or educational experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies
- Stellar communication skills and a high EQ, with an ability to strike the right tone with clients in e-mails and verbal communications
- Passionate about technology, and the opportunities it presents to our clients
- Good technological literacy and ability to quickly learn and navigate the full functionality of tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Quick learner who is eager to absorb feedback
- Enjoy solving complex problems using analytic and creative methods
- Ability to structure thinking in an easy to follow manner
- Have a strong record as a high performer in academic, volunteer, or work activities, with noted leadership accomplishments
- Strong numeracy; Excel skills a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, but experience working with corporate clients
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.
Investing in people is a high priority.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored