Please note that our team has embraced a hybrid model for our five-day work week, with two synchronous days in the office and three days wherever you work best. This role is based in New York City and will join our team in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays most weeks.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Realize client objectives. Earn the respect and trust of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables, and help anticipate what’s needed next. Maintain client connectivity by supporting proactive and responsive communications required for each project.
- Own workstreams. Serve as the lead project manager of key work products, owning the workplan and executing critical workstreams.
- Support insight development. Conduct research and analysis to identify connective patterns in people, companies and industries, and develop and share insight and recommendations based on said patterns.
- Interpret the data. Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends.
- Tell the story. Help develop flawless presentations based on your research and analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for innovation exercises and ideation workshops.
- Drive business growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
- 2-4 years experience; client services experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated work and/or educational experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies
- Stellar communication skills and a high EQ, with an ability to strike the right tone with clients in e-mails and verbal communications
- Passionate about technology, and the opportunities it presents to our clients
- Good technological literacy and ability to quickly learn and navigate the full functionality of tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Quick learner who is eager to absorb feedback
- Enjoy solving complex problems using analytic and creative methods
- Ability to structure thinking in an easy to follow manner
- Have a strong record as a high performer in academic, volunteer, or work activities, with noted leadership accomplishments
- Strong numeracy; Excel skills a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, but experience working with corporate clients
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
The total compensation package for this role includes a base salary in the range of $75,000 to $90,000 plus a discretionary annual performance bonus. The starting salary for this role is at the lower bound of the salary range; an individual’s starting salary will depend on the individual’s relevant knowledge, skills, and experience.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No agencies, please.
We invest in the benefits that matter.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored