Note: We are not actively hiring for this role, though we are always looking to meet interesting candidates. We encourage you to apply for this or any other role that you feel suits you, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Realize client objectives. Earn the respect and trust of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables, and help anticipate what’s needed next. Maintain client connectivity by supporting proactive and responsive communications required for each project.
- Own workstreams. Serve as the lead project manager of key work products, owning the workplan and executing critical workstreams.
- Support insight development. Conduct research and analysis to identify connective patterns in people, companies and industries, and develop and share insight and recommendations based on said patterns.
- Interpret the data. Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to surface critical insights and trends.
- Tell the story. Help develop flawless presentations based on your research and analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for innovation exercises and ideation workshops.
- Drive business growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
- 2-4 years experience; client services experience a huge plus
- Demonstrated work and/or educational experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies
- Stellar communication skills and a high EQ, with an ability to strike the right tone with clients in e-mails and verbal communications
- Passionate about technology, and the opportunities it presents to our clients
- Good technological literacy and ability to quickly learn and navigate the full functionality of tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Quick learner who is eager to absorb feedback
- Enjoy solving complex problems using analytic and creative methods
- Ability to structure thinking in an easy to follow manner
- Have a strong record as a high performer in academic, volunteer, or work activities, with noted leadership accomplishments
- Strong numeracy; Excel skills a plus
- Entrepreneurial mindset, but experience working with corporate clients
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.
Investing in people is a high priority.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored