Luminary Labs is hiring Strategists who will lead teams in the development and execution of highly innovative and transformational programs for our private sector, non-profit, and federal government clients.
You are known for your consulting chops and strong client EQ, having worked with and for corporate leaders as a trusted advisor across numerous industries. You have experience implementing large-scale programs; you could create a project plan and run it in your sleep, you know how to effectively delegate and you have incredible attention to detail. You are an expansive thinker, and dare to dream big on projects, while mitigating risk.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love working with you, and for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a Client Advisor. Earn respect and trust of our clients. Maintain empathy and perseverance to make change in large organizations.
- Lead the Vision. Bring transformative thinking to our clients, while understanding the conditions for success within their environments. Translate said thinking into tangible programs that meet client goals.
- Lead the Team. Serve as the ultimate owner of all project deliverables including project plan, content, format and storytelling. Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to ensure flawless execution, staying on top of the many moving pieces.
- Connect the Dots. Have your finger on the pulse of your clients’ industries, including the role of incumbents and newcomers. Identify key nodes in any given industry network, participate in industry events, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, and tap into the network to drive value for our clients.
- Drive Business Growth. Lead the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 6-8+ years experience working with clients who trust you implicitly
- Proven leader who knows how to build and inspire a team; passionate about the career trajectory of those around you
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you?
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.