Luminary Labs is seeking Senior Analysts to develop strategies and oversee program execution for our Fortune 500, non-profit, and government clients.
You have earned your analytical chops and are a big-picture thinker who is comfortable identifying connective patterns and crafting a story from research and analysis. You are known for being a flawless executor while keeping projects on time and on budget. Your positive attitude and exceptional people skills are an asset. You are hungry to learn and grow while delivering results that exceed client expectations.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead Key Work Streams. Own project work plans, from conducting market, competitive, and digital analysis and research to developing and launching open innovation challenge programs. Manage junior team members on work streams to ensure high-quality execution, and effective managing up of key deliverables.
- Serve as a Client Champion. Earn respect and trust of our clients to serve as a go-to point-of-contact. Maintain empathy and perseverance to make change in large organizations.
- Connect the Dots. Quickly get up to speed on new client industries, and keep your finger on the pulse of incumbents and newcomers. Identify key nodes in any given industry network, participate in industry events, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, tap into the network to drive value for our clients, and contribute to thought leadership work.
- Communicate the Vision. Craft presentations and storytelling, both internally and with clients, leveraging the team’s insight and analysis. Contribute to strategy formulation and help to create “the big idea” for our clients.
- Drive Business Growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA or Undergraduate degree and equivalent experience
- 4-5+ years experience working with clients or teams who trust you implicitly
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies; an understanding of best uses and constraints of digital analytics measurement is a plus
- Exhibit leadership qualities, knowing how to effectively bridge work flow between senior and junior team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering
- Stellar communications and presentation skills, both in-person and in-writing
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you?
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please