Luminary Labs is seeking Analysts to support strategy formation and program execution for our Fortune 500, non-profit, and government clients.
You are known for quickly ramping up on any subject and for synthesizing large amounts of information to tell a story. You enjoy solving problems, large and small, and think both critically and expansively in doing so. Having worked in or for large organizations, you partner well, knowing the conditions for success to advance decisions. You have experience super-flexing across a range of activities, sometimes outside of your comfort zone. You are passionate about technology and the opportunities it presents to clients.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Realize Client Objectives. Earn the respect and trust of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables, and help anticipate what’s needed next.
- Own Workstreams. Serve as the lead project manager, owning the workplan and executing critical workstreams.
- Support Insight Development. Conduct research and analysis to identify connective patterns in people, companies and industries, and develop and share insight and recommendations based on said patterns.
- Interpret the Data. Build financial models for products, services, and emerging businesses, and conduct quantitative analysis for measuring performance outcomes.
- Tell the Story. Help develop flawless presentations based on your research and analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for innovation exercises and ideation workshops.
- Drive Business Growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- 2-4+ years experience
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies
- Stellar communications skills, both in-person and in-writing
- Passionate about technology, and the opportunities it presents to our clients
- Enjoy solving complex problems using analytic and creative methods
- Have a strong record as a high performer in academic, volunteer, or work activities, with noted leadership accomplishments
- Entrepreneurial mindset, but experience working with corporate clients
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you?
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please