Senior Recruitment Associate (People Operations)
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the company’s talent acquisition strategy to improve pipeline and funnel.
- Optimize recruitment channels to source qualified, diverse candidates.
- Develop a strong understanding of talent profiles and identify new opportunities to attract and connect with potential candidates.
- Provide an exceptional end-to-end recruitment experience for all involved in the hiring process.
- Help streamline the recruiting process, identify opportunities for improvement and maintain scalable processes.
- Manage applicant tracking system including job descriptions, interview plans and other assets.
- Stay current on emerging recruitment trends, tools, and best practices.
- Assist with pre-hire processes, new-hire processes, and onboarding experience.
- Support all aspects of People Operations functions as needed including onboarding/offboarding, diversity initiatives, performance management, benefits administration.
You have many of the following:
- 4-5+ years experience in People Ops disciplines (such as recruiting, training/ development, compensation, employee relations); experience in a client services environment a huge plus.
- Knowledge of talent acquisition concepts and practices.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and/or HR software.
- Demonstrated experience in handling confidential matters with discretion.
- Stellar communication skills and a high EQ, with an ability to strike the right tone in email and verbal communications.
- Good technological literacy and ability to quickly learn and navigate the full functionality of tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs.
- Quick learner who is eager to absorb feedback.
- Super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Plus points: experience with Lever; experience working in a small office (15-50 employees).
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. No recruiting agencies, please.
We invest in the benefits that matter.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored