Note: We are not actively hiring for this role, though we are always looking to meet interesting candidates. We encourage you to apply for this or any other role that you feel suits you, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead key work streams. Own project work plans, from conducting market, competitive, and digital analysis and research to developing and launching open innovation challenge programs. Manage junior team members on work streams to ensure high-quality execution, and effective managing up of key deliverables.
- Connect the dots. Quickly get up to speed on new client industries, and keep your finger on the pulse of incumbents and newcomers. Identify key nodes in any given industry network, participate in industry events, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, tap into the network to drive value for our clients, and contribute to thought leadership work.
- Serve as a client champion. Earn respect and trust of our clients to serve as a go-to point-of-contact. Maintain empathy and perseverance to make change in large organizations.
- Communicate the vision. Craft presentations and storytelling, both internally and with clients, leveraging the team’s insight and analysis. Contribute to strategy formulation and help to create “the big idea” for our clients.
- Drive business growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
- MBA or Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4-5+ years experience working with clients or teams who trust you implicitly; 2-3+ years of client services experience preferred
- Demonstrated work and/or experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies; an understanding of best uses and constraints of digital analytics measurement is a plus
- Exhibit leadership qualities, knowing how to effectively bridge work flow between senior and junior team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Exceptional attention to detail – quick to catch internal inconsistencies in documents and strong ability to recall key insights and decisions that impact project thinking
- Good technological literacy and ability to quickly navigate the full functionality of tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Dropbox, and Google Docs
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering
- Stellar communication and presentation skills with a high EQ, demonstrating an ability to strike the right tone with clients in e-mails and verbal communications
- Ability to structure thinking in an easy to follow manner
- Strong numeracy; Excel skills a plus
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.
Investing in people is a high priority.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored