Digital Guidelines Manager (Contractor)
You are a trusted and conscientious project manager. You are very comfortable developing and executing against a project plan, overseeing multiple workstreams, and confidently managing input from various stakeholders. You know — or can quickly learn — the ins and outs of major digital marketing channels, and are excited to track the latest updates across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, search engines, and more. You are a clear communicator with strong business writing skills and are comfortable translating complex concepts for the layperson.
You are excited to engage with a consulting firm as a digital marketing and project management expert.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the project management. Serve as the go-to project manager for day-to-day needs on a life sciences consulting engagement. Own the workplan, manage frequent client communications, execute key workstreams, and help hold key stakeholders accountable.
- Support development of client materials. Manage the development of guidelines documents for digital platforms and channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, display advertising, and email marketing. Includes assessing competitive landscape, drafting guidance, and finalizing documents for publishing. Also support additional one-off initiatives such as the development of content for training sessions.
- Serve as a digital expert. Attend on-site client meetings (in Manhattan) twice weekly and advise on platform functionality, participating in discussions with legal, regulatory, and other client stakeholders. Help drive the client’s internal communications strategy, supporting efforts to communicate their role and resources broadly within the organization.
- Stay abreast of digital health news. Monitor the latest industry news and trends in the digital health. Contribute to a monthly trends email newsletter.
Estimated contract time: 25-30 hours a week
Must have ability to work on-site with client 2 days per week (in Manhattan), with additional availability for remote work and communication all other weekdays.
- 3-5+ years work experience in tech-savvy communications, marketing, or research; this includes 1-2 years experience working with an agency, consultancy, or with corporate clients
- Previous experience in (or in-depth knowledge of) the healthcare industry; pharmaceutical regulatory experience a plus
- Familiarity with digital channels and interest in the core functionality and best practices for social and paid media; interest in keeping up with new trends and key updates to the major platforms
- Experience utilizing digital content and social media for brand initiatives
- Attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Comfortable quickly adapting to new organizational cultures
- Strong interest in business strategy, and emerging technologies
- Superior written and verbal skills, and an interest in business writing
- Super-flex “super powers”: you are adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.
Investing in people is a high priority.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored