Analyst – Digital Health & Regulatory
You are passionate about the future of digital health (think SaMDs, voice tech, and more), and are excited to advise teams on how to be a digital leader in pharma while mitigating risk. You know the ins and outs of major digital channels, and can quickly form a point of view. You love tracking the latest social platform changes or search algorithm updates, and assessing the impact. You are a clear communicator who can translate complex concepts for the layperson.
You have agency or consulting experience serving healthcare organizations, and may have previously worked as a social media manager, in search marketing, media planning, or marketing research. You are comfortable developing and executing against a project plan, keeping your team and client on schedule. You know how to manage input from multiple stakeholders and have a high attention to detail.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and are excited to grow within a consulting firm as a digital health expert.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the project management. Serve as the go-to project manager for day-to-day needs on a life sciences consulting engagement. Own the workplan, manage frequent client communications, execute key workstreams, and hold key stakeholders accountable.
- Support development of client materials. Manage the development of guidelines documents for digital platforms and channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, display advertising, and email marketing. Includes assessing competitive landscape, drafting guidance, and finalizing documents for publishing.
- Serve as a digital expert. Attend client meetings and advise on platform functionality, participating in discussions with legal, regulatory, and other client stakeholders. Help drive the client’s internal communications strategy, supporting efforts to communicate their role and resources broadly within the organization.
- Stay abreast of health tech. Expand our network and stay dialed into the digital health scene, supporting our presence at industry events and keeping tabs on industry news and trends. Contribute to a monthly email newsletter on digital trends and platform changes.
- 2-4+ years work experience in tech-savvy communications, marketing, or research; this includes 1-2 years experience working in an agency, consultancy, or with corporate clients
- Previous healthcare or pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Experience utilizing digital content and social media for brand initiatives
- Familiarity with digital channels and interest in the core functionality and best practices for social and paid media; interest in keeping up with new trends and key updates to the major platforms
- Attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Comfortable quickly adapting to new organizational cultures
- Strong interest in business strategy, and emerging technologies
- Superior written and verbal skills, and an interest in business writing
- Super-flex “super powers”: you are adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US. No agencies please.
Investing in people is a high priority.
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit check
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored