Luminary Labs is hiring Strategists who will lead teams in the development and execution of highly innovative and transformational programs for our private sector, non-profit, and federal government clients.
You are known for your consulting chops and strong client EQ, having worked with and for corporate leaders as a trusted advisor across numerous industries. You have experience implementing large-scale programs; you could create a project plan and run it in your sleep, you know how to effectively delegate and you have incredible attention to detail. You are an expansive thinker, and dare to dream big on projects, while mitigating risk.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love working with you, and for you.
Role and Responsibilities
- Serve as a Client Advisor. Earn respect and trust of our clients. Maintain empathy and perseverance to make change in large organizations.
- Lead the Vision. Bring transformative thinking to our clients, while understanding the conditions for success within their environments. Translate said thinking into tangible programs that meet client goals.
- Lead the Team. Serve as the ultimate owner of all project deliverables including project plan, content, format and storytelling. Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to ensure flawless execution, staying on top of the many moving pieces.
- Connect the Dots. Have your finger on the pulse of your clients’ industries, including the role of incumbents and newcomers. Identify key nodes in any given industry network, participate in industry events, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, and tap into the network to drive value for our clients.
- Drive Business Growth. Lead the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 6-8+ years experience working with clients who trust you implicitly
- Proven leader who knows how to build and inspire a team; passionate about the career trajectory of those around you
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you?
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit chek
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Good coffee & tea
Send your resume and cover letter to work (at) luminary-labs (dot) com and specify what position you are seeking in the subject line. In your cover letter, show us three examples of ideas, companies, or teams that you consider to be at the forefront of innovation. If available, also send us examples of your own work or thinking online (blog posts, Slideshare examples). Let us know your salary expectations and availability for employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
No agencies please.
Luminary Labs is an established boutique strategy and innovation consultancy located in the Flatiron District of NYC. We work with Fortune 500, non-profit, and government leaders to address the problems that matter, including stemming chronic disease, pathogen detection, the future of work, closing the skill gap, digital transformation, eradicating labor trafficking, the advancement of science, piloting programs, and moonshot investment thesis formation.
We are extraordinarily efficient so that you can live your life.