Luminary Labs is seeking Analysts to support strategy formation and program execution for our Fortune 500, non-profit, and government clients.
You are known for quickly ramping up on any subject and for synthesizing large amounts of information to tell a story. You enjoy solving problems, large and small, and think both critically and expansively in doing so. Having worked in or for large organizations, you partner well, knowing the conditions for success to advance decisions. You have experience super-flexing across a range of activities, sometimes outside of your comfort zone. You are passionate about technology and the opportunities it presents to clients.
You care about the impact your work has on the world and have been looking for a career path that is both high-performance and high-impact.
People love to have you on their team. You love to be part of a team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Realize Client Objectives. Earn the respect and trust of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables, and help anticipate what’s needed next.
- Own Workstreams. Serve as the lead project manager, owning the workplan and executing critical workstreams.
- Support Insight Development. Conduct research and analysis to identify connective patterns in people, companies and industries, and develop and share insight and recommendations based on said patterns.
- Interpret the Data. Build financial models for products, services, and emerging businesses, and conduct quantitative analysis for measuring performance outcomes.
- Tell the Story. Help develop flawless presentations based on your research and analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for innovation exercises and ideation workshops.
- Drive Business Growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients. Support company growth by participating in the ongoing recruitment of talent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate or master’s degree
- 2-4+ years experience
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies
- Stellar communications skills, both in-person and in-writing
- Passionate about technology, and the opportunities it presents to our clients
- Enjoy solving complex problems using analytic and creative methods
- Have a strong record as a high performer in academic, volunteer, or work activities, with noted leadership accomplishments
- Entrepreneurial mindset, but experience working with corporate clients
- Are super-flexible, adaptable, realistic, practical, and agile
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you?
- Competitive compensation and formal bonus structure
- Health benefits package (80% of premium is covered for health, dental, and vision)
- Paid family leave
- 401k plan with matching
- Pre-tax transit chek
- Cell-phone reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Education stipend and growth opportunities
- Charitable donation matching
- Good coffee & tea
Send your resume and cover letter to work (at) luminary-labs (dot) com and specify what position you are seeking in the subject line. In your cover letter, show us three examples of ideas, companies, or teams that you consider to be at the forefront of innovation. If available, also send us examples of your own work or thinking online (blog posts, Slideshare examples). Let us know your salary expectations and availability for employment.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
No agencies please.
Luminary Labs is an established boutique strategy and innovation consultancy located in the Flatiron District of NYC. We work with Fortune 500, non-profit, and government leaders to address the problems that matter, including stemming chronic disease, pathogen detection, the future of work, closing the skill gap, digital transformation, eradicating labor trafficking, the advancement of science, piloting programs, and moonshot investment thesis formation.
We are extraordinarily efficient so that you can live your life.